Skip to page body Home About Community Living Doing Business Browse by Topic I Want to... Your Government

Mechanical permits are issued by Planning & Development Services and are required to install, enlarge, alter, repair or replace a mechanical system. Exceptions include the installation of portable heating devices, portable cooling units and the replacement of any minor part that does not alter the approval of equipment or make the equipment unsafe. 

State licensed mechanical contractors must obtain mechanical permits, and must be registered with the City of College Station.  A copy of the state license as well as a Certificate of Insurance will be required for registration, along with a $60 registration fee.  For more information on mechanical permits, please contact Planning & Development Services at (979) 764-3570.

Last updated: 8/14/2017 10:42:48 AM