Skip to page body Home About Community Living Doing Business Browse by Topic I Want to... Your Government

Plumbing permits are issued by Planning & Development Services and are required to install, alter, enlarge, or repair a plumbing system.  Exceptions include work required to unstop a drain line, provided, however, that a trap, drain, waste or vent pipe is not removed and replaced with new material as part of the process. A plumbing permit is also required to install, alter, enlarge or repair a gas piping system. 

A state licensed plumber must obtain plumbing permits, and must be registered with the City of College Station.  A copy of the state license as well as a Certificate of Insurance will be required for registration, along with a $60 registration fee.  For more information on plumbing permits, please contact Planning & Development Services at (979) 764-3570.

Last updated: 8/14/2017 10:42:22 AM