Skip to page body Home About Community Living Doing Business Browse by Topic I Want to... Your Government

979-764-3535-- Utility Customer Service

(Have your CSU account number ready.)  

----> Connect / Disconnect Services

----> Electric Rates

Locate Underground Utility Lines -- Call Before You Dig!
If you plan to do any digging around your property, always call Texas 811 (8-1-1) to have underground utilities located BEFORE you dig.

CSU Electric Guidelines
Installation guidelines of electric service.

---->  CSU Electric Guidelines

Security Lighting Assessment and Estimates
Is it a little too dark around your house? College Station Utilities will meet with you to discuss various lighting options and services, and provide you with an estimated cost. Contact Weldon Davis at 979-764-5027 or email

Security lighting is only available on existing poles with a 120V source. Generally, lighting is installed on the customer’s premises for a period of not less than three years. The customer agrees to give College Station Utilities access to the lights for maintenance and to notify College Station Utilities when the lights are not functioning. The customer pays a monthly fee for the security lights.

--->  Click here to download the Security Lighting Agreement . (214KB)

Flickering Lights / Voltage Problems
If you experience flickering lights or voltage problems, please call 24-hour Utility Dispatch at 855-528-4278.

Report Trees In Power Line Easements
Tree trimming around power lines is DANGEROUS! If you see tree limbs growing into overhead electric lines, please call Utility Dispatch first, and we'll send trained crews to check out the problem.

High Voltage/Transmission 138kV Interconnection to ERCOT Grid for Power Supply Sales Connection Requirements
To obtain requirements for connecting to College Station’s transmission system (Voltage 138kV) contact Wesley Gray at or 979-764-3434.

Last updated: 7/23/2019 4:25:20 PM