201 West Holleman Drive at Jones-Butler Road, College Station, TX 77840DATE ACQUIRED
1982, 1992, 1997, 2005ACREAGE
14.48 Acres - DevelopedPARKS ZONE
Curfew - 11 p.m. to 5 a.m.
The original two semi-wooded acres of John Crompton Park (formerly Woodway Park), were acquired in 1982 through Park Land Dedication. Two more acres, purchased in 1992 for $36,000.00, consists of flat, open land fronting on Holleman. More tracts (5.06 acres) were purchased in 1997 as Park Land Dedication and 5.83 acres were purchased in 2005 bringing the total acreage to 15.26. Amenities include picnic pavilion, parking, basketball court, concrete trails, lighting, picnic units, bridge and landscaping.
50 Parking SpacesUNLIGHTED FACILITIES
Picnic Unit, includes Barbecue Pit
Jogging/Walking Trail - 1 Mile
Basketball CourtRENTABLE FACILITIES
Reservations can be made on a first-come, first-serve basis by calling 979.764.3486.
For more information, call 979.764.3486, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Stephen C. Beachy Central Park Office, located at 1000 Krenek Tap Road in College Station.