Skip to page body Home About Community Living Doing Business Browse by Topic I Want to... Your Government

Report power outages, water line breaks, wastewater spills and backups, and other electric, water or wastewater problems to 855.528.4278. Please have your CSU account number ready when you call.

----> View Current Electric Outage Map 

Click here to disconnect utilities.

----> Click here to connect residential utilities.

---> Call 979.764.3535 for billing questions or to make changes to your account.

Click here to contact College Station Utilities.

Last updated: 5/11/2016 11:07:35 AM