The College Station Police Department website offers numerous ways to report information to the Department. These include inquiries related to open-records, requesting a report, as well as making reports of incidents and crimes. These report options should however not be used to report any type of in-progress or public safety issue as they are not monitored on a 24 hour a day basis. Reporting these types of incidents should be through normal means such as 911 or the Police Department non-emergency line at (979)764-3600.
• Walk-In Customers to the Police Department: Payment (for printing copies of reports) can be made with cash or check only, NO credit or debit cards. Checks can be made payable to "City of College Station."
• Mail Request: Mail to City of College Station Police Department, Attention: Police Records, PO Box 9960, College Station, TX 77842. When report cost or fees apply, payment by check only.
• Report Costs: Accident reports are $6 each. Certified Copy Accident reports are $8 each.
• Open Records Request: Information related to requests for publically available or procedures to request Texas Public Information Act can be found here.
• Online Reporting: Information related to the filing of online reports related to criminal offenses or incidents can be found at cstx.gov/onlinereporting.
• Crash Reports: Copies of College Station crash reports may be obtained by mail or in person. For more information contact (979) 764-5096. Form to request copy of College Station crash
Driver Crash Report
---> CR-2 "Blue Form" Driver Crash Report
• Body Worn Cameras: Requests for recorded information from body-worn cameras can be found here.
• Statistics/Reports: Current and past year statistical reports, as well as past year's reports on Internal Affairs, Racial Profiling and annual Departmental reports can be found here.