The City of College Station is excited to celebrate Trick or Treat at Werewolf Creek on Tuesday, Oct. 31 from 5-10 p.m. at Wolf Pen Creek Park, located at 1015 Colgate Drive. This event will feature a free trick-or-treating environment that will excite all ages!
Dozens of candy booths will be providing free treats throughout the festival site, which will also feature carnival games, face painting, petting zoo, joy jumps, costume contest and much more.
Guests may bring their own refreshments, but coolers must be 48 quarts or smaller and alcohol and glass containers are not allowed. Food vendors will also be available.
Parking is conveniently located at Post Oak Mall, and handicap parking will be available at the Arts Council and Amphitheater parking lot off of Colgate.
INTERESTED IN HOSTING A FREE CANDY BOOTH?
The City of College Station welcomes all business and organizations to set up a candy booth for free along the Wolf Pen Creek Festival site walking path. Interested? Apply online
or in-person at Stephen C. Beachy Central Park, located at 1000 Krenek Tap Road during normal business hours. All booth applications must be received by Friday, Oct. 20.
- Booth set-up is 10 a.m.-4 p.m. on Oct. 31. All booths must be ready at 4 p.m. and remain open until the event concludes at 10 p.m.
- All booths must be decorated, provide wrapped candy and have a Halloween-themed game for participants. All decorations and games must be safe and appropriate for all ages.
- Vendors are asked to bring at least 2,000-3,000 pieces of candy (about 7-8 large bags).
- Vendors must bring a tent (no larger than 10’ x 20’), tables, chairs and tent lighting. Tent must be weighed down. Tent stakes are not permitted on the festival site.
- Vendors interested in selling products or food must purchase a $50 vendor permit. Additional fees and rules apply.
- Candy booth availability is based on a first come, first served upon approval of the event supervisor and the availability of booth spaces.
- Water and electricity will be provided at no charge. Special requests, such as being placed near electricity outlets, must be received in writing by Oct. 20.
- Vendors are invited to enter the Best Booth contest that will be judged on decorations, games, etc. A prize will be awarded to first place.
---> Online Candy Booth Form
---> Candy Booth Details (PDF)
QUESTIONS? Call 979.764.3649 or email email@example.com.
CONTACT INFORMATION: 979.764.3486
For more information, call 979.764.3486 or visit the College Station Parks & Recreation Office, 1000 Krenek Tap Rd.