The City of College Station is excited to celebrate Trick or Treat at Werewolf Creek on Friday, Oct. 28 from 5-10 p.m. at Wolf Pen Creek Park, located at 1015 Colgate Drive. This event will feature a free and safe trick-or-treating environment that will excite all ages!
Dozens of candy booths will be providing free treats throughout the festival site, which will also feature carnival games, face painting, petting zoo, joy jumps, and much more.
Guests may bring their own refreshments, but coolers must be 48 quarts or smaller and alcohol, glass containers and pets are not allowed. Food vendors will also be available.
Parking is conveniently located at Post Oak Mall, and handicap parking will be available at the Colgate entrance off of Eastmark. Shuttle drop-off and pickup locations will be at Post Oak Mall and the Arts Council of Brazos Valley.
INTERESTED IN A CANDY BOOTH?
The City of College Station welcomes all business and organizations to set up a candy booth for free along the Wolf Pen Creek Festival site walking path. Interested? Apply online or in-person at Stephen C. Beachy Central Park, located at 1000 Krenek Tap Road during normal business hours. All booth applications must be received by before Oct. 21.
- Booth set up is 10 a.m.-4 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 28. All booths must be ready at 4 p.m. and remain open until the event concludes at 10 p.m.
- All booths must be decorated, provide wrapped candy and have a Halloween-themed game for participants. All decorations and games must be safe and appropriate for all ages.
- Vendors are asked to bring at least 1,000-1,500 pieces of candy (about 4-5 large bags) and the City of College Station will provide another 1,000-1,500 pieces to each vendor.
- Vendors must bring a tent (no larger than 10’ x 20’), tables, chairs and tent lighting. The tent must be weighed down.
- Vendors interested in selling products or food must purchase a $50 vendor permit.
- Candy booth availability is based on a first come, first served upon approval of the event supervisor and the availability of booth spaces.
- Water and electricity will be provided at no charge. Special requests, such as being placed near electricity outlets, must be received in writing by Oct. 21.
- Vendors are invited to enter the Best Booth contest that will be judged on decorations, games, etc. A prize will be awarded to first place.
---> Online Form: Trick or Treat at Werewolf Creek Candy Booth
For more information on a Candy Booth, call 979.764.3486 or email email@example.com.
CONTACT INFORMATION: 979.764.3486
For more information, call 979.764.3486 or visit the College Station Parks & Recreation Office, 1000 Krenek Tap Rd.
Gerry LoganSpecial Events Supervisor
Gabby SalazarEvent Activities Assistant