The College Station Fire Department has community rooms available for free to the public. If you're interested in reserving a room, please read the guidelines below.
AVAILABLE ROOMS & CAPACITIES
---> Fire Station #3 (1900 Barron Road) seats about 24.
---> Fire Station #5 (1601 William D. Fitch Parkway) seats about 24
---> Fire Station #6 (Corner of University Drive & Tarrow Street) seats 35
- Use by any single group shall be limited to one time per three month period.
- The room shall be used for non-commercial purposes; any deviation of this policy must be approved in writing by the Fire Chief.
- Room may not be reserved more than 30 days in advance.
- HOURS OF USE: 5-10 p.m. Monday through Friday and 1-10 p.m. on Saturday. Daytime use may be approved by a case-by-case basis.
- Room may not be used for parties or meals. Light refreshments are allowed.
- Clean up is the responsibility of the group using room.
- Fire Department will not supply Audio Visual Equipment.
- Parking is only allowed in designated spaces (carpooling is encouraged).
- If a tour of the station is desired, it should be requested at the time of scheduling.
- Kitchen facilities are not available for public use.
- Smoking is not allowed in any city facility.
---> Fire Station #3 - 979-764-3866
---> Fire Station #5 - 979-764-6300
---> Fire Station #6 - 979-764-3752
---> Click here
to view other indoor and outdoor facilities available for rent through the Parks & Recreation Department.