The City Watch Program trains city staff on how to keep a watch on suspicious activity while they are out doing their everyday jobs. They are trained to know what to look for, how to react and how to report incidents. Sanitation drivers were among the first city employees trained. These efforts now provide an additional 4,480 man hours each month of eyes and ears on the street, at no additional cost to the city.Click here
to watch the City Watch PSA.REPORT SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY
- Call 979-764-3600 immediately.
- Do not try to handle the problem yourself.
- Do not delay reporting the incident.
- Do not leave the location.
When you call, remember the four "W's"
- Who is the suspicious person?
- What is the suspicious activity?
- When did the incident occur?
- Where is the incident occurring?