Skip to page body Home About Community Living Doing Business Browse by Topic I Want to... Your Government

Search Unclaimed Property

Filing a claim Download the claim form (73.2 KB)

As of 1994, the City of College Station holds unclaimed property that is presumed abandoned and subject to Chapter 76 of the Texas Property Code. Unclaimed property may include uncashed payroll checks, vendor payments, and refunds on utility deposits, overpayments, and court fees.

This section allows you to search the database online by last name to see if the City is holding unclaimed property for you. If a property is identified through your search, please contact Rose Cortez at (979) 764-3494 or at for instructions on claiming your property.

Please note that the City of College Station’s property database contains unclaimed property dated after 1994. For unclaimed property dated 1994 or earlier, please contact the State Comptroller’s Unclaimed Property webpage or call (800) 654-FIND.


Download Acrobat Reader

PDF viewer is required for some of the attached documents.
Please download it by clicking on the icon on left.

Last updated: 4/6/2009 2:53:58 PM