ELECTED TO COUNCIL
- Audit Committee
- Compensation and Benefits Committee
- Bryan/College Station Convention and Visitors Bureau
COMMUNITY SERVICE & INVOLVEMENT
- Member of Board of Directors – UPA
- Member of Board of Directors – OPAS
- Member of A&M United Methodist Church
- Chair, Endowment Committee – A&M United Methodist Church
- Member of Finance Committee – A&M United Methodist Church
- Member – Bryan / College Station Chamber of Commerce
- President, Home Owners Association.
- Member – College Station Planning and Zoning Commission – 2011-2016
- Graduate – College Station Citizens University
- Graduate – College Station Citizens Police Academy
- Texas A&M University – B.A. – Economics, 1965
- Texas A&M University – M.B.A. – Management, 1974.
Previous Occupations include:
- 13 years with the A&M Foundation raising major dollars for The George Bush School of Government and Public Service and the Corps of Cadets.
- Over 25 years in the private business sector with budgeting and profit & loss responsibilities, to include 7 years in Saudi Arabia.
- 11 years as an officer in the U.S. Army, to include 2 tours in the Republic of Vietnam.
Daughter: Mary Rebecca Fleming
- Texas A&M Sports and activities
--> Click here
to view documents. PODCAST ARCHIVES
--> Dec. 9, 2016: WTAW-AM